If you want to listen to any of these, just copy and paste into YouTube. Or Google. Or Spotify. Or whatever. I mean, you know, it's not rocket science and all that.
If I had to pick one, it would be Rebel Heart. I had the misfortune to suffer a fangirl crush at the start of the year and this song glued itself to my synapses, particularly the line "Why do I keep dreaming of you." (Because you're super sexy and gorgeous, perchance?!) The pandemic pretty much killed off any romantic dreamings but the memory of it is still very sweet.
- Rebel Heart by First Aid Kit
- The Sound of Silence by Disturbed
- Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones
- Yulunga (Spirit Dance) sung by Lisa Gerrard
- On the nature of daylight by Max Richter (used in “Arrival”)
- Long, long time ago from “Pan’s Labyrinth”
- Extreme Ways by Moby (from “Jason Bourne”)
- PotatOS Lament from Portal 2 OST Volume 2 (game)
- Soothing Relaxation (YouTube channel)
- Nature Healing Society (YouTube channel)
- Aura Relax (YouTube channel)
- Blade Runner OST